Post for machine guard fencing 2.100 mm x 60 mm x 60 mm
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
on the value of your cart!
Material thickness3 mm
Max. Energy impact1.600
- The machine guard fencing system reliably separates large production machines from walkways and vehicle paths.
- With a high load capacity of 1.600 J, the guard can withstand high impacts and shocks, providing a high level of workplace safety
- The system is lightweight, practical and modular, making it flexible and easy to set up
- The 2.100 mm tall system can be used to safely fence off entire production lines as well as stand-alone machines
Simple, secure, modular
The machine guard fencing system from TOPREGAL. Its modular design makes it simple and straightforward to separate off different areas of a production hall, mainly to protect workers from machines such as bending machines, saws or even robotic arms. It allows autonomous devices to be easily separated from walkways and vehicle paths to enable the machine to work without interference, but also to ensure safety in the workplace. There are many possible use cases for the system. For example, it can be used to restrict access to machine sides or separate off whole production lines to guarantee unobstructed production.
The 2.100 mm tall system stops machines from working outside their own range of motion and prevents workers from reaching into machines and risking injury. The yellow/black signal colour has been deliberately chosen to guarantee maximum safety. The close mesh (aperture size 20 x 100 mm) prevents hands from getting in accidentally. The corner and side posts on the guard fencing are each secured to the floor with 2 bolt anchors. The 3 mm thick fencing struts are designed to be robust and therefore have a long service life.
The post can be used as an end post for the wall panel and thus forms a flush finish.
As a centre post, it serves as an extension support for wall panels.
- 1 x Post for machine guard fencing 2.100 mm x 60 mm x 60 mm
- 12 months warranty