GK6 cultivator for small tractor, 6 tines, TecMaschin
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
on the value of your cart!
Height889 mm mm
Material thickness4 mm
- Cultivate your land by tilling the soil with the 6 steel tines
- Quickly mixes fertiliser and soil and loosens hard subsoil
- The tempered steel tines dig up 30 cm down into the soil and can be width-adjusted and replaced
- The frame can be mounted to a tractor with a category 1 three-point linkage
With the cultivator for small tractors, fields can be loosened quickly and sustainably, the soil can be mixed with fertiliser and soil surfaces can be broken up to improve irrigation. The 6 curved steel tines with tempered tips dig up to 30 cm down into the soil to break it up. Their arrangement and spacing can also be adjusted for different results. The maximum working width is 1100 mm. With these features, the cultivator for small tractors is highly efficient when it comes to working small to medium-sized fields. If the tines become worn after a few years of use, they can be easily replaced.
With a total weight of 48 kg, the steel frame and tines are easy to handle and can be quickly mounted on a small tractor with a category 1 three-point linkage. This is helped by the small dimensions of this practical tool, at just 1.360 mm x 940 mm x 889 mm. The 4 mm thick steel tines can be easily attached to the frame with M16 screws.
Please inform yourself about the nationally relevant regulations in the country of use before you operate the device. The user is responsible for initial operation and for selecting the appropriate personnel for this purpose.
- 1 GK6 cultivator for small tractor, 6 tines